9.02.2010

The Month in which autumn begins...

It's September. Or as the French say, "Septembre." Spelled almost the same, pronounced quite differently.

This reminds me of a song by a band that sang a song that got really famous. So famous, in fact, that they got a show on Broadway with a title of the same name....any guesses?

"Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day.

I've always liked that song and it belongs to a ritual which I do every Sept. 1st. I listen to the song. It's a pretty draining ritual***Sarcasm.

Friday Night Football season is in full gear and I. Am. SOOO. PUMPED!!! (Even though my school's first game was tonight, on a Thursday, I'm still calling it F.N.F. because T.N.F. is weird. That rarely happens.)

Okay. I'm done talking now. Go on with whatever you were doing. That means you, EWitt. haha;)

No comments:

Post a Comment