3.04.2010

Don't Worry, Be Happy.

I remember that in an earlier post, I had said that things were bad, but they would only get better from there. Good news: They got better.

The weather has been amazing!! It is 59 degrees out and beautiful! I'm loving it!

I can't help but smile right now. If you can tell me why, that would be great, but I don't care why. I'm happy. That's all that matters to me.

I'm not worrying about anything right now. Not "Buddy", not grades (I raised all but one to A's! This is amazing for me!), not anything! Life is blissful as of this moment.

I don't have a whole lot to talk about. I really don't. I feel bad about it too because this is the first time I've posted in a while, but you'll just have to smile and get over it ;)

I'm going to continue pursuing happiness this year. I hope you do too. Spring always seems to be my lucky season.

No comments:

Post a Comment