1.01.2011

New Year!

Welcome, readers! This is my first post of 2011! I don't know what I'm going to talk about in this post. I guess I'll just go with the flow.

Okay...I got something to talk about. Ready? Here we go.

First off, the Irish played a great game yesterday and defeated Miami 33-17. Tommy Rees threw for two touchdown passes to Michael Floyd (who may be entering the NFL draft in the spring) and Harrison Smith caught for 3 interceptions. Beasts? I'd say so!

Also, I put myself out there (took another risk, much like the one I took almost a year ago--see previous posts) and asked Mr. Rees to my prom. According to a report on und.com, he had trouble finding a date to his own prom last year, and I figured, "He's a cute guy. Seems nice. Can't hurt to ask," so I sent him a tweet. Still waiting on a reply...that is, if he ever replies.

But now the Irish are all done until September 3, 2011. Now I turn my focus to Basketball and then Baseball. But football will always be my favorite.

Brian Kelly, I'm pretty sure you'll never see this post, but let me just say, you have reformed the Notre Dame Football program in so many ways! You adopted these players who were brought up by Weis and you taught them how to play under your reign...successfully. That's rare. Look at Turner Gill (KU)...he didn't do so great. At all. Also, you're the FIRST coach to go to a bowl game AND WIN in his first year at Notre Dame. Color me impressed. I look forward to seeing you back next year. I have faith that you'll be able to get the Irish nationally ranked and they could definitely win the BCS National Championship. Just keep doing what you're doing and God Bless you!

Today disappeared. I guess that's what happens when you wake up way too late. Grr. But I had an interesting New Year's Celebration. However, my friend and I missed midnight, so we went out at 1 and celebrated with Mountain Time. I'm pretty sure her neighbors hated that we were using poppers that late.

School starts again on Tuesday. Break, like today, disappeared. I've told myself that I need to do much better this semester than I did last semester. My grades were far from perfect. I dropped from Superior Honors to Secondary Honors. Not so good. I need to fix that and make Superior again. Also, this semester, I need to take my SAT and ACT tests. I'm dreading those, but I have to take them at one time or another. Better get them out of the way. Especially if I'm so determined to go to Notre Dame.

I believe that is all for now. I hope you all have a joyous New Year and your resolutions are fulfilled! I'll be back soon. Don't miss me too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment