8.07.2010

Bored

You know you're a loser with no life when you want school back. The first two months of this summer were great, but now it's just getting old sitting at home watching movies. I keep getting those days where I don't feel like doing anything at all. I'll walk around the house in circles hoping that something to do will magically appear....but it doesn't. I don't feel like being on the computer, I don't feel like reading, I don't feel like watching a movie, playing wii, and most days it's too hot to go outside.

I have watched soo many movies this summer. I've seen INCEPTION twice now....and I might get to see it a third time. I cannot express how much I love that movie.....so I'm going to talk about it more. I sure hope you've seen it so you understand. I cannot get over how much more detail I caught onto when I saw it the second time. These little details that seem to be meaningless the first time are actually quite imperative.

I watched LA VIE EN ROSE. Marion Cotillard deserved that Oscar more than I'd realized. Edith Piaf had a fascinating life! The disc skipped.....all the time! That's what happens when you rent from a family rental place. Now normally I would return the movie and give up on it....but I didn't with La Vie....I had to finish it. And I was so glad that I did. It was so worth the trouble.


Well that's all I have to say for now. Talk to you next time I have something to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment