8.25.2010

Fate

Is there such thing as fate? The skeptic in me says no....as a matter of fact it screams no: "There's no such thing as fate, Anna! Forget about it!" But circumstances keep throwing things in my face. Whether it deals with school, family, relationships, or other stuff, it shows up all the time and throws itself out at me. I can't help but notice either.

Unlike my inner skeptic, the romantic in me wants only to believe that fate is real--that these things all happen for a reason and they keep happening so that sometime, I might pay attention to them. Do you see my dilemma? I'm wrestling with the two sides of myself. It's hard.

There's a lot I can say about fate. There's honestly enough that I could keep writing until the one post is longer than the other 50-ish I've posted, but I'm not going to do that. This is all I'm going to say, and that's enough for me because I think about it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment