8.16.2010

Worried. Not angry.

A friend and I are worried about a mutual friend of ours. We're worried she's going to make some idiot decisions and really regret them. We want her to look back on her life and say, "Non, je ne regrette rien." (Credit to Edith Piaf) Will we stage an intervention? Possibly. We just need to remember that we come off as worried. Not angry or hostile. If we come off as angry or hostile, she might take it the wrong way. This will be difficult, but I think worth it in the long run.

School is in 3 days.....too soon....and yet not soon enough. It's killing me. I don't know how to feel about it. I think I'm allowed excited to be excited for the first day and then dread every other day at least until Christmas break.

I got the yearbook. And I'm loving it. (No McDonald's reference there.) I have pictures for basketball (which was unexpected), golf, and other various activities.....how sweet, right?! I'm pretty psyched about it. Last year in the index I had one number by my name....which was my class photo. Now I have 10....nine of which are all but my class photo.....much better. I feel involved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment