2.20.2010

Dear Reader

Dear Reader,

I'm getting closer and closer to my goal every day. It's really nice. Now I get to help some of my friends do the same. I'm playing the therapist. Just call me Charlie Bartlett.

It's funny though. My friends can see me dating the guy I'm getting over (or so I'm assuming). How do I know this? I got a text forward that read something along the lines of, "FWD: If you saw me in 7 yrs with a wedding ring, who do you think i'd be married to?" I forwarded it just for kicks. They all replied either Brett Favre or some other football player (which is nice. I like the football men.) or they replied his name. And then I got one of my guy friends who I could never ever see myself with... which was weird and unnerving. But that's beside the point.

I also realized recently that I need to get more guy friends. I have plenty guy acquaintances, but you don't hang out with acquaintances. I need to start hanging out with these people. I have been pulling all of my inspiration in my latest endeavors from the world's greatest TV show: Gilmore Girls. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll laugh till you cry, you'll cry till you laugh. It's great.

Laughter is a powerful tool. It can override any unwanted feeling or emotion. The only thing you can think about when you're laughing is either what you're laughing at or how funny you're best friend's face looks when she's laughing. (Love you girls, but you look hilarious when you laugh.) Every time I laugh, I forget about every little bad thing: boys, homework, annoying little sisters, etc.

That's all the inspiration I have for you now. But here's an attempt to make you laugh:

What word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
INCORRECTLY! HAHAHA!

Terribly cheesy, I know, but cheesy jokes are the best. Admit it. I know you know it's true.

Keep laughing and living happily.

Sincerely,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment