2.12.2010

Half Day

What's better than a noon dismissal from school? Having no school at all is better, but other than that, I can't think of much else. I went out to lunch with my friend and a bunch of guys in my class (and one junior). It was a ton of fun! I enjoyed it so much! We had a snowball fight as we were leaving. It was great!

....then I found out some stuff I didn't want to hear. pfft. Showtunes and chocolate!! I'm serious! This stuff works! I don't have chocolate, so oreos will have to suffice. ;) nom nom.

Tomorrow night, I have to go photograph the dance that I asked ___ to. Yeah. That'll be fun. MAH! I don't want to! I would so much rather go see a movie or go to the mall! WHY ME?!

Once again, O well. These things happen. I just have to take everything one blow at a time. (haha. that sounds dirty.) I don't have a whole lot to say..... what is going on with me? Usually I have everything to rant about!

Actually.... there is something I could rant about, but there's a lot of background info and explaining that I can't exactly type into one post, so I'm going to have to keep that to myself. Sorry. I'm leaving you out.

Basketball game vs. our school's biggest rival tonight. I'm excited. I have to drive 30 minutes to get there though... bleh.

And, one more time: Oh well!

Oh! Also, I got a haircut! Just thought you might like to know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment