2.01.2010

Here Goes....

So I'm sitting in my photography class. We're not doing much, so I decided to log on and make a post. I don't have a whole lot to talk about, but here goes....

I have dared myself to smile at the guy I like whenever he looks at me. If you've read my previous posts, you would know that whenever we make eye contact, it isn't for very long. I'm going to change that. "If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself." I can't leave this up to him.

Let's see... What else?

As people are finding out about my car accident, I keep hearing, "Ooh! Fail!" That's not very encouraging, but then I remember that this kind of thing happens to everyone, and I'll get over it in time.... so to those of you who yelled, "Fail!" in my face, I'm waiting for the same to happen to you...

...Just kidding. I don't want this to happen to anyone else, but if it does happen to you, all I have to say is, "HAHA!"

Basically, that's all I have to say. There's not much to talk about.

OH! Just remembered: The other day, I was trying to remember every second of the accident. Someone asked me if I saw my life flash before my eyes. I didn't. Does this mean I have no life? I think that was God's way of slapping me in the face to say, "Get a life, Anna!!" Time to go get a life. I've got some changes to make.... Here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment