2.09.2010

Holy Dang....

Bad year so far. How about yours? I sure hope you're having a good start to the new decade. I wish I could say the same for myself. Please don't pity me. My year stinks because of me. It's my fault. But here's the bright side: It can only get better! Or worse, and then better. My point is that eventually, it's all going to get better.

Here's what's gone wrong:

  1. He said no. I asked him to the Sadie Hawkins, and he said no. Damn.
  2. I wrecked a car. Damner.
  3. The world keeps throwing those two things in my face. It's like the world is yelling, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU FAIL AT LIFE!!!!!"

So....he said no. I'll get over him, right? Wrong. Maybe. Hopefully. If I ever do, I doubt it'll be anytime soon. And, I realized, Valentine's Day is coming up. O Joy! Everyone is going to be happy and in love and I'm going to be slumming around at home thinking, "He said no. How could he say no? Everyone thinks we would be perfect!" Oh well. Don't pity me. I don't deserve it. Be harsh. If you're harsh, I'm more likely to get over him faster. .....

....but I really, really like him. Holy Dang.

Today on my ride home, I got asked by the senior driving me home (she's really nice by the way) if I had asked anyone to sweetheart. I said yes. Then she said, "And that would be whom?" And I hesitantly told her. Why so hesitant? Her little brother, one of his friends, was in the car. That guy and I decided to keep it low profile. I don't think he told anyone though. Not a single person. That made it hard to say his name in a car with his friend and other people. But I said it. That senior says, "OOOH! How cute!" to which I replied, "Just one problem--he said no." She turns around and looks at her brother (we were at a stoplight, don't worry) and she yells, "WHY DID HE SAY NO?!" and her brother has a look of horrible confusion on his face, so I'm pretty sure he was never told....

That was awkward. Three more people know. One more is mad at him. Uh oh. I'm in trouble.... eh. Probably not. Who am I kidding? Guys don't talk. He'll never find out.

Today wasn't too eventful. I went to school, I came home, etc. Y'all know the drill. Well, I'm off to go do some more HomeWHAT?!, Ramble to my friends, and I'm hitting the showtunes and chocolate.

**See what I just did there? I turned my other post titles into part of my current post. You better have laughed. Have a good year.

"Up, Up, Up! Can only go up from here! Up, Up! Up where the clouds gonna clear! Up, Up! There's nowhere but up from here!"~~Shania Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment